Remote Patient Monitoring Devices
DoCare is ready for patients with high blood pressure conditions
If you are suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes, or other chronic diseases, or are an elderly person who needs regular care and close monitoring by a doctor, when you are home by yourself you may face an unexpected emergency medical situation. DoCare service through B-Devices can help you. This service is available to assist you through a team of doctors and medical professionals who are ready to provide guidance and advice at any time, as if you were being cared for personally by a doctor right in your home.
For a patient suffering from high blood pressure, if our team of specialists has determined that it is necessary to monitor the blood pressure closely – as too high or low pressures can cause other serious conditions or even death – DoCare is a device for this purpose. The device provides a service whereby the patient is connected to a doctor in real-time, simply by pressing a button and the patient can report the blood pressure status to a doctor for consultation. The doctor will already have the patient’s most current medical records, and so will be able to advise the patient appropriately. Also, in case of emergency, pressing “Help” button on the device will immediately alert Bangkok Hospital Emergency Service for prompt assistance.
DoCare is ready to assist diabetic patients
For a patient with diabetes, if our team of specialists has determined that it is necessary for the hospital to monitor the blood glucose level closely, DoCare is a device for this purpose. This device provides a service whereby the patient is connected to the hospital immediately, simply by pressing a button and the patient can report the latest blood glucose level to the hospital. A doctor can then analyze the patient’s condition, using the patient’s most current medical records, and will be able to advise the patient appropriately. Any concern the patient may have can be discussed with the doctor immediately. Further, in case of emergency, pressing “Help” button on the device will immediately alert Bangkok Hospital Emergency Service for prompt assistance 24 hours a day.
DoCare is ready to care for elderly patients
This service is available for elderly patients and those with chronic diseases, where their families are worried about the patients’ well-being at home and need a specialist team to monitor or provide medical consultations. By pressing a button, a patient is connected to our team of medical professionals. The patient can then relay the current health conditions to the medical team for consultation. The team will already have the patient’s health records on hand and can provide appropriate advice as needed. Any concern the patient may have can be discussed with the team promptly. In addition, for emergency, the patient can press the “Help” button on the device for immediate assistance
Advantages of DoCare
- Vital signs can be monitored in real-time, to assist with the diagnosis. These include body temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration – all of which must be performed only via a medical device that has been properly certified.
- Blood glucose can be monitored in real-time, which must be performed only through a medical device (Blood Glucose Meter: BGM) that has been properly certified.
- Blood pressure can be monitored in real-time, which must be performed only by a device (Blood Pressure Monitors) that has been medically tested and properly certified.
- For patients with diabetes or high blood pressure, the doctor can provide current diagnosis and consultation remotely in real-time (e.g., telephone, video call, etc.).
- Complete medical records are kept through B At Home Monitoring system.
- Assistance with medical emergencies is available 24 hours a day.
Close monitoring of patients with diabetic and high blood pressure conditions by medical specialists is not only reassuring for the patients and their families, but also a preventive measure against any unexpected health complication that may also be fatal.