Plastic Surgery and Reconstruction Center
Plastic Surgery involves providing treatment/reconstruction to patients with birth defects, burn victims, and throat, mouth, or skin tumors. Other patients that receive treatment are victims of accidents who sustained facial injuries or fractures.
Our surgeons are experienced and well versed in various disciplines of plastic surgery as well as prepared to offer advice and consultation on the advantages and disadvantages of a proposed operation.
Plastic Surgery includes:
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek enhancement
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction
- Congenital Defect Repair: Cleft Palate, Extremity Defect Repair
- Repair Surgery for accidents or burns
Apart from surgical services, Bangkok Plastic Surgery & Reconstruction Center offers consultation with regards to health and beauty on topics such as skin rejuvenation.
All of the center’s processes, from surgery to consultation follow international standards and are performed by qualified medical staff for patients interested in plastic surgery.