Plastic Surgery and Reconstruction Center
Upper/Lower Blepharoplasty – Upper and lower eye lid surgery can help to get rid of those bags under the eyes and make your face appear more youthful and vibrant.
- Augmentation Rhinoplasty, Nose Surgery – Popular amongst people looking to rearrange their nose, this surgery involves adjusting the structure of the nose to suit the patient’s preferences.
- Cheek dimple – Many people believe that the presence of dimple add beauty and personality. This surgery is appropriate for people looking for a dimple that looks natural and can be done on one, or both sides.
- Lip Augmentation for thin lips – adjust thickness of lips according to patient’s preference
- Chin augmentation – For people who feel their chin is too short, small, or would like to add more character. Chin augmentation are often done to add facial symmetry.
- Prosthesis Breast Augmentation (USA) – Breast implants can be a major source of confidence and add to aesthetic appeal. Breast implants are available in a wide variety of sizes.
- Breast Lift Surgery and Breast Lift Surgery – Breast Lift Surgery removes some of the tissue and skin from the breasts to reshape and reduce the size of the breasts. Breast Lift Surgery is similar to a breast reduction, except that in some cases only skin is removed. A breast lift can raise sagging or drooping breasts, which is a common problem with large, heavy breasts, and can elevate the nipple and areola
- Rhytidectomy, Face Lift Surgery – This surgery involves raising and tightening the muscle and skin around the facial area
- VASER Liposuction – A new liposuction technology that uses high energy waves met fat cells with minor side effects to blood vessels and nerves. Although it may cause some bruising and minor loss of blood patients can expect a safe process and speedy recovery