Occupational Health Center
Because employee health is important to every organization, we are ready to provide comprehensive health services in accordance with international standards by a professional team to allow our employees to work in a safe, happy, and efficient environment so that they can create productivity for the organization.
The Bangkok Occupational Health Center has been certified for quality and international-standard services (Joint Commission International, JCI) in collaboration with Oregon Health and Science University (OHSU), a medical institution with a reputation for occupational health, thus ensuring the quality of service.
Why Bangkok Hospital team?
- Service development and knowledge about occupational health together with specialized experts and coordination with Oregon Health and Science University, a university in the United States specializing in occupational health and safety
- With full service in both industrial hygiene and occupational medicine
- Multidisciplinary team (occupational physicians, medical specialists, occupational health nurses, industrial hygienists)
- Air samples analyzed in laboratories that are ISO 17025 compliant
- There is usually a calibration of tools according to standards.
Bangkok Occupational Health Center
For health check-up, health check-up for insurances, and health check-up specific to occupational risk factor