8 Things You Should Know About Veneers
2 minute(s) read
Having beautifully aligned and naturally white teeth helps enhance your personality. You can always smile with confidence. Dental veneers are the answer to gapped, misaligned or stacked teeth, as well as to covering up discoloration. The procedure does not take too much time. Dental veneers are easy to clean and take care of, so you will regain your poise in no time.
Dental Veneers for a Better Smile
Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored laminates that improve misaligned, misshapen, gapped and chipped teeth. They also restore your teeth to their natural color to boost your confidence.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Dental veneers not only help re-conditioning your teeth, but are also beneficial to your oral health such as:
- Improve Appearance of Your Teeth
- Your dentist will assess and design the shape as well as size of veneer to fit each patient’s smile to help enhance the patient’s personality.
- No More Gapped Teeth
- Veneer can fill in gaps between teeth. Your dentist will customize the color and shape of the veneer individually. This will make your teeth align beautifully and naturally. So, you do not have to worry about the gapped teeth anymore.
- Correct Crooked Teeth
- Crooked teeth can also be corrected. Your dentist will shave and reshape your crooked teeth’s enamel before placing aesthetically aligned veneer that will help boost your smile with confidence.
- Select Color of Your Choice
- You can choose the shade of white you desire for your teeth to obtain the natural look and smile that you deserve, without having to be concerned about stains or uneven teeth color.
- Alleviate Sensitive Teeth
- For people who have sensitive teeth, veneer keeps them from being exposed directly to cold foods or drink. Thus, it helps alleviate problems with your sensitive teeth.
- Short Time for Treatment
- The procedure for veneer only takes 1-2 visits. For a satisfactory result, it should be performed by a team of specialists, utilizing advanced technology.
- Long Lasting
- Veneers can last anywhere between 5-20 years, depending on how you take care of them – the better you do, the longer they last.
- Easy to Care for
- After it is applied, you can follow your regular routine – brushing your teeth twice a day and using dental floss. Then, remember to visit your dentist as scheduled.
Teeth Veneer Procedure at Specialized Dental Clinic, Dental Implant Center at Bangkok Hospital
At Dental Implant Center, Bangkok Hospital, we have a team of experienced dentists who specialize in teeth veneer procedure, to care for your every step. We can thoroughly assess your oral health and choose the right material to ensure your self-confidence every time you smile