provides a highly qualified and experienced medical team of specialists backed by modern medical equipment capable of taking exceptional care of patients suffering from acute and chronic kidney diseases. The center provides a range of treatments and diagnosis in a safe, clean,and comfortable environment for both the patients and their families using state-of- the-art technology. Nephrologists and hemodialysis nurses are on call 24/7 at the Hemodialysis Center.
What is kidney failure?
Kidney failure occurs due to impaired kidney functions, thus failing to properly filter metabolic wastes including various minerals. The waste products then remain in the system to create adverse effects in the body
interfering with normal kidney functions.
Acute Kidney Injury
Acute Kidney Injury is a condition in which normal kidney functions decrease abruptly and cannot filter the wastes in the blood properly.This broad clinical syndrome can eventually lead to injury or even failure of the kidney.
Chronic Kidney Disease
Chronic Kidney Disease is a condition characterized by the abnormality of kidney function existing for more than 3 months from mild decrease in function to kidney failure. With proper treatment and care in time, the disease progression can be prevented.
What causes kidney failure?
- Systematic infections
- High blood pressure
- Kidney stones or urinary tract stones
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Congenital diseases
- More than 60 years old
- Autoimmune diseases
It is highly advised for patients to strictly follow the medical advices given by our nephrologists as it could be essential in delaying the progression of kidney failure.
Facilities and Equipment
- Our medical team is composed of well-trained, certified Nephrologists and Hemodialysis registered nurses who are able to take care of your medical needs
- Our dialysis machines are state-of- the-art from Europe and Japan that are capable of handling all dialysis techniques our patients may require.
- The water system for the hemodialysis meets the high quality standard of Europe and the USA.
- 15 private deluxe rooms with emergency call buttons
- Deluxe isolation room for infected patients
- Family space and amenities
- 42 inch LED screen with satellite TV that provides English, Japanese, Thai,French, Burmese and Arabic channels.
- Electrically adjustable hospital beds allowing maximum comfort to patients
Treatment Services for Chronic Kidney Diseases and Development
- Nephrologists to provide consultation and education to prevent the progressions of chronic kidney diseases and the development of complications
- Kidney dialysis
- Kidney transplantations
Services we provide
- Regular dialysis
- Mobile dialysis for patients in the ICU or CCU
- Dialysis services for tourist and expat patients
- Continuous renal replacement therapy 24-hour dialysis
- Kidney transplantations
- Online- Hemodiafiltration