International Medical Services (IMS) is a department especially for foreigners. Our team of multi-lingual interpreters is ready at all times to help overseas visitors and expatriates overcoming the barriers of language and culture while visiting the hospital. IMS also has its own International Clinics, where nurses and doctors serve patients from all over the world.
Currently, more than 160 nationalities benefit from the excellent international medical standards and the personal service that the hospital offers.
Furthermore, IMS provides :
- Translation service in 26 languages;
- Assistance in International and Thai health insurance;
- Liaison service for embassies, international institutions and organizations;
- Assistance on preferential room rates at local hotels;
- Catering of special diets, including western, Japanese and Muslim food;
- International and local evacuation by our own Medical Evacuation Team;
- Repatriation services, led by our team of international qualified Aviation Specialists;
- Free consultation and medical advise through the Internet.