Today, digestive and liver diseases are becoming increasingly common, and can often lead to more serious complications if not addressed. A multitude of factors can influence this, for example our environment, genetics, what we eat and our overall lifestyle.
- Consultation for gastrointestinal and liver conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver conditions
- Endoscopy Center
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Provide recommendation on proper care of gastrointestinal tract and liver, and vaccination to prevent GI diseases such as Hepatitis A and B
The Bangkok GI & Liver Center provides vaccination services for Hepatitis A and B in individuals who lack immunity and has risk factors such as a family history of liver disease,work in an environment with increased risk of contracting Hepatitis, or patients who received kidney dialysis.
A visit to the Bangkok GI & Liver Center is recommended if you:
- Notice suspicious symptoms of liver or GI diseases
- Would like to receive a check-up on GI and liver function
- Previous GI or liver condition relapses
- Would like consultation from medical specialists regarding diagnosis and treatment options
- Would like an Endoscopy conducted by trained experts
- Would like consultation and recommendation on proper care and prevention of GI or liver conditions