Thyroid Screening Packages
Hair loss, increased sensitivity to cold or heat, lethargy, weakness and dry skin might be warning signs and symptoms of “thyroid disorders”
Thyroid disorders are conditions that affect the thyroid gland, resulting in impaired metabolisms which control a wide variety of activities in the body. Thyroid disorders are more frequently found in females than males with a 5:1 ratio. Thyroid abnormalities can lead to goiters, toxic nodular goiters, thyroid nodules, thyroiditis and thyroid cancer.
Thyroid Screening Packages*
- Package 1 : 2,500 THB. (Lab tests include free T3, free T4 and TSH)
- Package 2 : 3,800 THB. (Lab tests include free T3, free T4, TSH and microsomal antibody)
Terms And Conditions:
- These packages are valid from 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2021.
- This price is only applicable to Thais and expatriates with residency in Thailand.
- The price shown is not included Doctor Fee and Medication
** Bangkok Hospital reserves the right to change the price at any time without prior notice.