5 Things to Know Before Receiving COVID-19 VACCINE
1 minute(s) read
- Getting ready
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Avoid alcohol intake before vaccination.
- Be healthy without fever or abnormal signs.
- Refrain from vigorous exercise or activity 2 days before and after vaccination.
- No food or fluid restrictions. Regular medications can be taken as prescribed.
- Seeking medical attention
For patients with underlying diseases presenting uncontrolled symptoms, please consult your physicians before vaccination.
- Preparing passport and appointment
Arrange your appointment as instructed. On the vaccination date, please:
- Wear a face mask.
- Regularly wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Keep social distancing.
- Wearing proper attire
On the vaccination date, please wear short sleeve shirt / blouse for your convenience.
- Choosing injected area
On the vaccination date, vaccine should be administered on the non-dominant arm. Remain relaxed while vaccinating.