360 Degrees Maternity Care at Bangkok Hospital
3 minute(s) read
Being pregnant is as important as giving birth to your baby. Therefore, it is very important to choose the right hospital with high standards, easily accessible and well-equipped to take care of moms in all aspects. The most important thing is to help moms deliver their little one into this world healthily.
For special moms like you, Women’s Health Center at Bangkok Hospital is ready to serve you with the following cares:
1) Standard Maternity Package, Bangkok Hospital (4 days / 3 nights)
Women’s Health Center at Bangkok Hospital offers 360 degrees maternity care with:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Team to provide total care throughout your pregnancy, antennal risk test, ultrasound scan for baby’s health, assessing and preventing any abnormality that may occur.
- Specialist Team of Doctors and Nurses to help you deliver your baby smoothly. We also have Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) to provide around-the-clock care to sick or preterm babies.
- State-of-the-art Delivery Room equipped with tools and technology that will ease your delivery process with your husband by your side.
- Comfortable Postpartum/Recovery Room complete with full range of facilities and experienced nurses to help you rest comfortably. We also serve complete meals, so you can take care of your baby with confidence.
- Lactation Consultant to help give advice on breastfeeding, massagingmilk duct with ultrasound, how to hold the baby and to find breastfeeding position so you can breastfeed your baby properly.
Standard Maternity Package: Women’s Health Center, Bangkok Hospital. Click
2) Exclusive Maternity Package, Bangkok Hospital (8 days /7 nights)
Women’s Health Center at Bangkok Hospital offers comprehensive 360 degrees maternity care to give you professional advice in all aspects, so you can be confident right from the beginning of your term. Our services include:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Team, consisting of specialists that include obstetrician, anesthetist, and experienced nurses. This team will provide you with close care and useful advice. There is also a NICU to provide around-the-clock care to sick or preterm babies.
- State-of-the-art Delivery Room equipped with delivery bed, tools and advanced technology amid an airy atmosphere that will help ease your delivery process with your husband by your side.
- Comfortable Postpartum/Recovery Room decorated in warm earth tone and complete with full range of facilities specially for a mother post delivery. The room is divided in such a way that it is easily accessible., witharound-the-clock nurses to take care of you so you can fully rest.
- Lactation Consultant to help give advice on breastfeeding, massage milk duct with ultrasound, how to hold the baby and to find properbreastfeeding position. They will visit you regularly so you do not have to worry.
- Nutritionist and Nutrition for Postpartum Moms to provide healthy food for mothers, both main meals and snacks, so they will be able to produce enough quality milk to strengthen the development and boost immunity for their babies.
- Physical Therapist to give massages to moms help relax after giving birth, to reduce muscles tension and pain, while also stimulating blood circulation and relieving stress. The therapy needs to be performed by a specialist for safety reasons.
- Rejuvenate Your Skin by our dermatologist to help moms restore their radiant and youthful look.
- Postpartum Care by our psychiatrist to relieve anxiety, prevent depression and mental health problems. You can be confident, relaxed and happy.
Mom’s health during childbirth and afterwards changes tremendously,both physically and mentally. Women’s Health Center at Bangkok Hospital is ready to give you 360 degrees care by our obstetrician, pediatrician, nurses and multidisciplinary team, so you can recover quickly and be a supermom for your baby’s development. You will be able to return to your daily life with confidence and take on a mother’s role with joy.
For more information, please contact
Women's Health Center