Its name bestowed by Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, Wattanosoth Hospital is a private specialist hospital that possesses extensive knowledge in cancer care. Wattanosoth Hospital utilizes advanced technology to provide service to patients that include the latest medical innovations. Considered a pioneer in cancer treatment using state- of-the- art technology in Thailand, the hospital offers a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
Wattanosoth Hospital aims to provide services in controlling and treating cancer through methods that are best suited to each individual patient. Our philosophy is to provide to place the patient’s physical and emotional well-being first; this method has resulted in an ever-increasing cases being treated under the care of Wattanosoth Hospital. Furthermore, we are able to support patients in increasing overall quality of life and effectively reduce cancer death rates. Patients can be sure of receiving appropriate and timely treatment. A testament to quality, Wattansoth Hospital has received JCI accreditation from the United States of America specifically in pathways such as breast cancer and breast conservation surgery. Furthermore, the hospital works closely with world-class cancer institutions such as the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute.
To be the Premier Cancer Center in Asia-Pacific
We are committed to being :
1. Leading in Excellence Services as Comprehensive Cancer Center (360° Cancer care from Prevention, Early detection, Treatment, Palliative care, and Survivorship)
2. Patients & Families focused total cancer care (360° Holistic Cancer)
3. Efficient, ethical and high quality cancer care management (360° Cancer Best Practice)
4. Academic-based Cancer Center (Research & Education)
1. Enhance WSH as a leader in cancer care
2. Increase referral from network and non- network hospital and create new cancer center by WSH
3. Strengthening “Branding-WSH”
4. Strengthening “Regional hub of Cancer”