Urology is the surgical specialty that focuses on the urinary tracts of males and females, and on the reproductive system of males. The organs covered by urology include the kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis).
The surgical procedures of Urology involve in many organs and physiological systems, and can be broken down into subfields in procedures. The subfields are:
At Bangkok Hospital, our team of specialists includes Urologists, Nephrologists and transplant surgeons offer a range of diagnostic tools and treatment options providing services as follow:
- Complete female urology services
- Detection and treatment of kidney, testicular and prostate cancer
- Male infertility treatment
- Male sexual dysfunction (erectile dysfunction or impotence)
- Pediatric and reconstructive urology
- Penoplasty, enlargement and lengthening of the penis
- Prostate enlargement treatment
- Sexual reassignment surgery
- Treatment of stones in the urinary tract and bladder, including non-surgical procedures
- Urologic oncology and cancer surgery, including Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
- Voiding disorders for males and females of all ages
If you feel you have or are suffering from urinary system or complications described above, we advise you to call our specialists for consultation.