- About us
Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited Address: Bangkok Hospital Headquarters 2 Soi Soonvijai 7New Petchaburi Rd., Bangkapi Huaykwang Bangkok 10310, telephone number 02-310-3000 or 1719 website: www.bangkokhospital.com. The company is the health provider for medical investigation, treatments and services served as a personal data controller according to Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562. The company announces this notification to you for reasons and methods that the company collects, uses or discloses your personal data, including notifying you about your rights as a personal data owner.
- Objectives of data analysis
The company utilizes closed-circuit television (CCTV) to record video and audio around the hospital area for:
- Protecting and suppressing threatening to life, body, health of individual: patients, relatives and hospital staffs including others such as crime
- Legitimate interests of the company, individual and/or other juristic personal such as to protection or suppress dangers, unrest events or other emergency
- Bing served as evidence for other fact proof or using in conjunction for investigation by legally authorized persons in case of unrest events within the hospital premises
- Duration of personal data retention
- CCTV will record video and audio of persons receiving services within the range the camera can capture 24 hours. The recorded data is automatically erased every 30 days except in case of unusual events or suspected events of potential dangers or similar events
- In the event of danger and information on CCTV will be used for investigation by government officer or court proceedings for trial. Such information on CCTV will be used until completion of the legal process.
- Safety Measures
The company retains personal data with appropriate organizational and technical measures in compliance with applicable laws to prevent and safeguard personal data and stores it in the facility with a system to prevent unlawful access.
- In case of either internal or external staffs or units requesting for pictures or information on CCTV must follow the process below:
- Complete a request for information on CCTV with specified date, time, location, nature of incidence and purpose of the request as to be understandable and/or attached with relevant government notes or documents
- Submit the form to Security supervisor for approval chain up to the hospital director or designee.
- Once the approval from the hospital director has been granted, Security supervisor coordinates with security staffs of CCTV control room to retrieve information from the camera. When all pictures have been obtained, the staffs perform a final review and report to the hospital director.
- CCTV control room staffs notify an appointment to the requestor to review the pictures at the assigned room only with a presence of CCTV control room staffs all the times of the review. .
- During the review of CCTV picture, any recording of picture, video or sound or any other method for recording is prohibited.
- CCTV control room staffs document detailed records, including records of participants in the review, review results and all performed activities on the request for review or information on CCTV and submit the form to respective safety manager for acknowledgement and file.
- In case of a request for a copy of picture or video clip must be in a document and approved by the hospital director in writing only.
- Sharing information on CCTV with the third party
- The company may share the information on CCTV with government officers such as only a request is in writing and such a request is for investigation by government officer or court proceedings.
- The company may allow CCTV Vendor to access the information for maintenance only when the company authorizes and the vendor must have a security system for personal data protection which the company agrees on the system.
- Your Rights
As a personal data owner, you have rights to request the company to process your personal data according to the laws permitted as below:
- Right of access: you have a right to access your personal data and request the company for a copy of such personal data, including requesting the company to disclose the acquisition of the personal data you did not give the consent
- Right to data portability: you have a right to transfer your personal data given to the company to other personal data controllers or yourself according to some reasons
- Right to restriction of processing): you have a right to request the company to suspend the use of your personal data according to some reasons
- Right to erasure: you have a right to request the company to erase your personal data according to some reasons
- Right to object: you have a right to object your personal data analysis according to some reasons
- Right to rectification: you have a right to correct incorrect information or add incomplete information
You can contact to Dr. Wisut Lachasewee: Data Protection Officer Group1: DPO Gr.1 to inquire or use any rights related to personal data at Bangkok Hospital headquarters, address: 2 Soi Soonvijai 7 New Petchaburi Rd., Bangkapi Huaykwang Bangkok 10310, telephone number 02-310-3331, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com