This package is valid from 1 September 2022 – 31 December 2022.
||Length of Stay (nights)
|Endoscopic endonasal dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) 1 eye
|Endoscopic endonasal dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) 2 eyes
Special Promotion! For at least one-night stay for surgery and minimum Bht. 100,000 in expenses:
- Free! Medical Clearance prior to surgery based on selected surgical package, value is up to 10,300 THB.
- Free! Wound care during the first postoperative follow-up. (OPD doctor fee is excluded.)
- Free! Gift voucher! Bht. 5,000 for your next hospital’s service within December 31, 2022.
- Voucher can be used at Head Quarter of Bangkok Hospital, Bangkok International Hospital, Bangkok Heart Hospital and Bangkok Cancer Hospital Wattanosoth only.
- Please present gift voucher to the cashier before making payment after receiving next OPD/IPD services. Voucher can be applied to minimal spending of least 5,000 (Each voucher value is Bht. 1,000 can be applicable for 1 customer/receipt/day.) Voucher cannot be used in shops or restaurants in the hospital within December 31, 2022.
- Gift voucher can be transferred to another individual.
- The hospital reserves the right to redeem voucher only when presented with a valid voucher at the time of redemption.
- Voucher cannot be used to purchase Chiwawattana Card or other promotional coupons at the hospital e.g. Healthy Family Expo/ Mother’s Day/ Father’s Day.
- The hospital reserves the right to refuse acceptance of damaged/lost/expired vouchers. Replacement, extension as well as cash redemption are prohibited.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion period: July 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
- Promotion can be used for inpatient surgery with minimum Bht. 100,000 expenses at Bangkok Hospital, Bangkok International Hospital, Bangkok Heart Hospital and Bangkok Cancer Hospital Wattanosoth.
- Each case of surgery is under doctor’s discretion.
- The hospital reserves the right to change prices and conditions without prior notice.
- For more information, please contact tel. 1719 or LINE OA ID: @bangkokhospital