Arthroscope shoulder Acromioplasty without Rotator cuff repair package
Shoulder impingement syndrome should not be overlooked!
Due to increasing age, bone degeneration and other forms of bone damages regulate the body to take calcium from blood to repair the damaged areas including shoulders. As a consequence, thickening or calcification of the affected bones can eventually lead to shoulder impingement syndrome, resulting in pain, weakness and loss of movement at the shoulder. Since pain and loss of shoulder function caused by impingement syndrome substantially disturb daily life and activities, if warning signs and symptoms present, medical attention must be sought as soon as possible.
Minimally invasive surgery for impingement syndrome
Swollen tissue and bony growths in the shoulder can be successfully removed and torn part of tendon can be repaired through smaller incisions. The advantages include smaller incisions, reduced traumatic injuries of surrounding tissues, less blood loss and lowered rates of infection as well as fewer postoperative complications, resulting in faster recovery and quick return to daily life and activities.
“Getting Fit Quickly and Safely by MIS”
Arthroscope shoulder Acromioplasty without Rotator cuff repair / Bankart / SLAP 1 side (Length of Stay 2 Night) 311,000 THB
Terms and Conditions:
- This price includes operating room, recovery room, medical supply, medicine for the specific operation, surgeon team and anesthesiologist team only.
- This price includes standard inpatient room, nursing service, package food, medicine, medical equipment, medical supply which is required for the specific operation.
- This price includes Home medication for the specific operation. (does not include the medicine for the underlying)
- The Package Price applies to Fly in & Expat Patients only.
- Valid until 31 January 2020
This Surgery Package does not cover:
- We require the Patient to be evaluated for medical clearance before surgery by an Internal Physician. This is an additional cost.
- This price does not include the Specialist Consultant fee.
- The treatments cost for any patient's underlying or related conditions or complications related surgery will incur an additional charge, which will be the patient’s responsibility. This price excludes Special medical supply, implants, Laboratory and other investigation.
- In case the patient stays in the Intensive Care Unit longer than the package covers due to his/her condition, all the cost will be charged directly to the patient and cannot be deducted from the package price.
- This price does not include Pathology, laboratory test and Pathologist charge.
Note: **The hospital holds the rights to change the price without prior notice.**
For more information, please contact:
BASEM, Bangkok Hospital.
Tel.1719 (local mobile calls only)