Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Package
Gallstones –hardened deposits of digestive fluid mainly made of cholesterol in the gallbladder can lead to serious complications if left untreated. To achieve the best possible treatment outcomes while taking patient’s quality of life into consideration, a minimally invasive surgery to remove gallbladder “laparoscopic cholecystectomy” offers superior benefits including smaller incisions, less pain, fewer postoperative complications e.g. less blood loss and lowered rates of infections as well as a shorter recovery, resulting in a quick return to daily life and activities.
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Package (including a 2-night hospital stay) 243,000 THB.
Special offer on the occasion of our 48th anniversary
Terms and Conditions:
- This price is include operating room, recovery room, medical supply, medicine for the specific operation, surgeon team and anesthesiologist team only.
- This price is include intensive care room service , standard inpatient room service ( specific for the opration) nursing service, package food, medical equipment, medical supply, medicine for the specific operation.
- This price is include Implant and special medical supply.
- This price is include Home medication for the specific operation. (not include the medicine for the underlying)
- The Package Price applies to Fly in.
- These packages and promotions are valid from 14 February 2020 – 31 August 2020.
This Surgery Package does not cover:
- We require the Patient to be evaluated for medical clearance before surgery by an Internal Physician. This is an additional cost.
- This price is not include the Specialist Consultant fee.
- The treatments cost for any patient’s underlying or related conditions or complications relating surgery will incur an additional charge, will be the patient responsible. This price is exclude Special medical supply, implants, Laboratory and other investigation.
- In case the patient stay in the Intensive Care Unit longer than the package require due to his/her condition, all the cost will be charge direct to the patient and can not be deduct from the package price.
- This price is not include Pathology, laboratory test and Pathologist charge.
*The hospital reserves the right to make changes to prices without prior notice