Post COVID-19 Recovery Health Check-up Programs
Post COVID-19 condition is defined as lasting effects of COVID-19 that persist for weeks or months beyond the initial illness. Patients with long COVID-19 may exhibit a broad range of symptoms, affecting different organs and well-being. Therefore, health check-ups after COVID-19 remain essential among people who were previously infected, regardless of disease severity. The check-up result combined with medical consultation conducted by a physician allows for a full recovery and a proactively continuous healthcare plan best suited to each individual.
Terms and Conditions:
- These prices include hospital and doctor fees.
- Prior to services, patients will be tested with ATK (Antigen Test Kit) without charge.
- These packages are recommended for patients infected with COVID-19 and recovered at least 4-12 weeks.
- Services are available at Integrated Care Center, 2nd floor, Bangkok International Hospital. Service hours: Daily. 08.00 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.
- For more information, please contact Integrated Care Center, 2nd floor, Bangkok International Hospital. Tel.+662-308-7083.
- Please make your reservation at least 1 day in advance.
- Bangkok International Hospital reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
- These prices are valid from 12 March 2022 – 31 August 2022.