Symptoms and conditions
In Thailand, the incidence of spinal disease is increasing as nowadays we spend more time on computer. This includes having ergonomic risk factors; awkward or sustained postures, forceful exertion or strain, contact pressure.
Bangkok Spine Academy chooses what is best for our patients as our commitment is “Customized the Best Treatment for Individual Patient”. We provide holistic care with an international standard, aiming to reduce unnecessary surgery in order to achieve maximum benefits for patients.
- Acute and chronic neck pain
- Herniated disc (pain radiates from waist to thigh, calves, feet, and toes)
- Degenerative spine disease (pain radiates from waist to thigh, calves, feet, and toes)
- Cervical spondylosis (pain radiates from neck to shoulders, and arms)
- Cancer and spinal infections (severe back pain)
- Scoliosis (spinal deformity, deviation in the axis of the spine)
- Previously failed spinal surgery
- Osteoporosis and spinal fractures (Severe back pain in elderly)
- Spinal injuries from accidents
- Chronic muscle pain; Myofascial pain syndrome (MPS)
For more information Please contact: Bangkok Spine Academy
Tel. (+66) 2310 3000,1719 (local mobile calls only)