Laser Rejuvenation For Vaginal Treatment. An improvement in vaginal health. Fulfilling confidence and returning to intimacy.
Women with advanced age usually face some gynecologic-related conditions strongly linked to hormonal changes e.g. vagina turning dark, loose or dry vagina causing pain during sexual intercourse and urinary incontinence, especially while coughing or sneezing. These problems largely affect everyday life and activities, eventually resulting in poor quality of life. “Vaginal laser treatment” is an advanced technology in rejuvenation used to treat gynecologic problems associated with menopause/post menopause symptoms.
Get to know “vaginal laser treatment”
Advanced vaginal laser treatment by using Fractional CO2 laser with a 360 degree-probe covering the entire vaginal wall helps to significantly improve vaginal health. During the procedure, vaginal probe is inserted to the vagina. It directs laser energy to stimulate fibroblast cells, biological cells that synthesize vaginal collagen, to work more efficiently in collagen remodeling process without invasive ablation while increasing hydration and tightening vaginal tissue, resulting in improved symptoms of urinary incontinence especially during sneezing or coughing. In addition, the scanner with 360 degree scanning ability can further stimulate collagen production and skin exfoliation process. As a result, the vaginal skin will be noticeably brighter and smoother within 1 week after the procedure.
Benefits of vaginal laser treatment
- Vaginal tightening
- Moisturizing vagina
- Restoring vaginal balance
- Improvement in urinary incontinence during coughing or sneezing
- Alleviation of pain during sexual intercourse
- Enhancing sexual desires
- Brighter and smoother vaginal skin
Course of treatment
Generally, the total course of vaginal laser treatment consists of 3 sessions and each treatment session is not time-consuming. The interval of each session is approximately 1-2 months, under close supervision of the expert and well-trained gynecologists. The noticeable changes after receiving the first treatment might include moisturizing vagina and brighter skin tone. However, the collagen stimulation and remodeling process take up to 2 months.
Get ready before procedure begins
- Medical counseling must be provided by certified and highly experienced gynecologists.
- It is highly advised to receive treatment after having menstruation.
- Additional consultation is required if there is a personal history of genital herpes.
- Gynecologists must be informed in case of the current use of anti-coagulant drugs.
Taking a good care after procedure
- Temporary avoidance of lifting heavy weights and exercise.
- Preventing the treated area not to be irritated or affected.
- Refraining from having sex for at least 7 days.
- Keeping the treated area clean and dry.
- Wearing tight underwear must be avoided.
Superior advantages of vaginal laser treatment
- Painless and non-invasive technique
- Reduced risks of infection
- Less time consuming treatment
- Faster recovery time
- No visible lesion and scar
- No surgery involvements
Vaginal laser treatment is an effective alternative for women with vaginal problems. Not only achieving cosmetic advantages, the advancements in vaginal laser treatment can also greatly improve self-confidence in women’s daily life.
“Ensuring good health and being confident with all activities.”
For more information, please contact
Women’s Health Center
2nd floor, Building D, Bangkok Hospital
Opening hours: 7.00 – 20.00 everyday
Tel: +662-310-3005, +662-755-1005 or 1719