2 minute(s) read
Bangkok Hospital Headquarters in collaboration with nearby hotels offers Hospitel Services to patients diagnosed with COVID-19. Hospitel Services are applicable for green group patients who are presenting with mild or no signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and aged below 60, self-dependent without mental health issues.
- Diagnosis of COVID-19 must be made by RT-PCR test only.
- Arrangement of Hospitel Services is conducted by BHQ COVID-19 Center. Tel: +662-308-7171. Service Hours: Everyday. 08.00 am. – 08.00 pm.
Classification of COVID-19 patients based on disease severity
- Patients with no or mild signs and symptoms e.g. fever, cough, runny nose, red eyes and skin rash.
- Patients with mild to moderate signs and symptoms, shortness of breath (dyspnea) and fast breathing (tachypnea).
- Patients with at least one of the following risk factors for poor outcomes:
- Age > 60-year-old
- Lung and respiratory diseases, e.g. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Kidney Diseases (CKD)
- Cardiovascular diseases (including Congenital Heart Disease)
- Neurovascular diseases e.g. stroke
- Poorly-controlled diabetes
- Obesity (weight greater than 90 kg and/or Body Mass Index (BMI > 30 kg/m2)
- Liver diseases
- Immunodeficiency disorders (defined as low white blood cell counts, less than 1,000 cells/ mm3)
- Patients with severe respiratory symptoms, e.g. shortness of breath and trouble breathing. Chest x-ray shows signs of severe pneumonia.
- Patients with pneumonia (Fingertip oxygen saturation at rest < 96% or post-exercise fingertip oxygen saturation drops ≥ 3%).
Room types and rates of Hospitel Services
- Studio Room: starting from 4,000 THB/day.
- Standard Room: starting from 4,500 THB/day.
- Deluxe Room: starting from 6,000 THB/day.
- Superior Room: 12,000 THB/day.
Service terms and conditions
- These prices include room charges, 3 meals a day, hospital service fee, nursing fee and specified medical supply as specified.
- Due to limitations in number of available rooms, Bangkok Hospital reserves the right to select room type for each case as appropriate.
- For more information, please contact:
- BHQ COVID-19 Center. Everyday 08.00 am. -08.00 pm. Tel.+662-308-7171
- Supervisor Department. Everyday 24 hours. Tel: +662-310-3400 and +662-310-3346.