1 minute(s) read
Preparation for health check-up
- You are required to fast from food and beverages for at least 6-8 hours before the appointment. Only water may be taken for patients who have had no endoscopy, barium enema, gastroscopy, colonoscopy, or CT-scan in the program.
- Bring all your current medications so your doctor could review them.
- For women, menstrual blood can contaminate a urine sample. It is best to take the urine test one week after their period.
- Please make prior appointment via our contact center: 1719. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call our contact center: 1719.
*The hospital reserves the right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
Health check-up process
- Register at the registration counter if you do not have any medical records at Bangkok hospital before. You will need an ID card or a passport for the registration.
- For individual health check-up, please contact Health Design Center on the 5th Floor, R Building
- Fill in your health, lifestyle, and personal information in a questionnaire.
- Our nurses or advisors will recommend a suitable check-up program.
- Pay for your check-up program at cashier’s office located on the 5th floor, R Building
- Taking height and weight measurements. Visual acuity test will also be performed.
- Taking a blood test.
- You will receive the health check-up result from a doctor and have the opportunity to discuss your concerns or questions.
Remark: There are snacks and drinks available for check-up patients while you are waiting for the result.