COVID-19 GUIDANCE @BANGKOK HOSPITAL
1 minute(s) read
Acute Respiratory Infection Clinic (ARI Clinic)
Provides COVID-19 testing for patients with signs or symptoms.
Starting on 9 July 2021 onwards, services at ARI Clinic are available for customers with reservation only.
- – Services are available at ARI Clinic, 1st floor, Chiva Transitional Care Hospital (TCH) (next to Bangkok Hospital)
- – Reservation can be made via Tel. 1719.
- – Result is ready within 24 – 48 hrs. (Depending on the number of customers)
- – Opening Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 07.00 A.M. – 03.00 P.M. (Cleaning on every Monday)
- – Tel. +662 310 3961, +662 310 3962 or 1719.
- For Emergency In case of having respiratory or other related symptoms, please contact Emergency Department, Bangkok Hospital.
- – Map: https://goo.gl/maps/wJcmJkmSrJWQsmKAA
Non-ARI Clinic provides COVID-19 screening test to customers without sign and symptom. Starting on 9 July 2021 onwards, services at NON-ARI Clinic are available for customers with reservation only.
Service is still available for patients with follow-up appointments.
- Service hours: Monday – Sunday 07.00 a.m. – 03.00 p.m.
- Services are available at Non-ARI Clinic, 1st floor, R-building (Rehabilitation), Bangkok Hospital
- Tel.+662 310 3812 or +662 310 3519 or 1719.
Other outpatient services are available as usual.
* Opening hours can be further adjusted. Hospital reserves the right to change terms and conditions without prior notice.