1 minute(s) read
The First CARTOSOUND in Thailand
The regularity of the heartbeat is controlled by electrical impulses. A cardiac arrhythmia results when the signals that control the heartbeat do not function properly and cause irregular heartbeat. Though many forms of arrhythmia are harmless, they can also be life-threatening if the heart is weak or damaged.
CARTOSOUND is the latest technology to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmia. The enhanced imaging capability provides electrophysiologists a more efficient treatment alternative for complex cardiac arrhythmia.
Advantages of CARTOSOUND
- Capable of treating virtually all forms of complex cardiac arrhythmia
- Shorter treatment time due to the rapid and precise detection of abnormal cardiac rhythm locations
- Requires less exposure to radiation
- Provides for greater patient safety by the use of real-time intracardiac ultrasound imaging
- Enhanced location detection and less risk of vessel injury
You’re Our Priority
If you would consult with our team or get more information, please request a consultation or call the office of Pacific Rim Electrophysiology at +662-2310-3000 or +662-BANGKOK. Recognized as international leaders in arrhythmia treatment and research, we serve patients from Bangkok, Thailand, the Los Angeles area, as well as across the USA and around the world.