Colorectal Surgery Clinic
The Colorectal Surgery Clinic at Bangkok Hospital provides a full range of clinical consultation for patients with colon and/or rectal dysfunctions with symptoms of benign and malignant diseases including colon cancer, anal cancer, rectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulosis, rectal prolapse, fecal incontinence, constipation, and all anorectal disease such as anal fissures, anal fistulas, hemorrhoids.
The clinic is also focus on colorectal cancer screening and preventions.
Our highly dedicated Multidisciplinary team of specialists is working hand in hand in giving a patient- centered evaluation of treatments to deliver the best possible overall care.
Along with the team of experts, the center utilizes advance technology to treat a wide range of colorectal diseases for faster recovery, world-class facilities to provide you comfort and convenience and competent clinical staff to assure you are in good hands.
Treatments and Services:
Colorectal Cancer Screening
Advanced Medical Services:
- Minimally Invasive Colorectal Surgery
- Advanced Colonoscopy
- Anorectal Physiology Laboratory
- Sphincter Saving Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Ileocolectomy
- Laparoscopic Rectopexy
- Re-Do Rectal Surgery
- Fecal Diversion
- Laparoscopic Proctosigmoidectomy
- Laparoscopic Abdomino-Perineal Resection
- Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy
- Transanal Hemorrhoidal Dearterialization
- Artificial Bowel Sphincter Implantation
- Sacral Nerve Stimulator Implantation
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Advanced Polypectomy
- Surgery for Pilonidal Cyst
- Biofeedback for Fecal Incontinence
- Biofeedback for Constipation
- Anal Electromyography
- Pudendal Nerve Terminal Motor Latency
- Colonic Transit Study
- Endo-Anal Ultrasonography
- Endo-Rectal Ultrasonography
- Colonoscopy – an exam used to detect changes or abnormalities in the large intestine (colon) and rectum.
- Anorectal Manometry – a test used to evaluate patients with constipation and fecal incontinence.
- Transanal Ultrasonography (TRUS) – used as a screening tool to evaluate the structure of the muscles of your back passage and pelvic floor.
- Sacral Nerve Stimulator Implantation (sacral neuromodulation therapy) – involves a surgical implantation of a device that delivers electrical impulses through a probe.
- Transanal Hemorrhoidal Dearterialization is a minimally invasive surgery to treat hemorrhoids.
- Video-Assisted Anal Fistula Treatment (VAAFT) – a surgical treatment for complex anal fistulas
LINE CENTER ID: @BHQSurgery