The Bangkok Vaccine Clinic offers consultation and vaccination to prevent various diseases. Vaccines help protect against many diseases that used to be much more common. Examples include tetanus, diphtheria, mumps, measles, pertussis (whooping cough), meningitis, and polio. Many of these infections can cause serious or life-threatening illnesses and may lead to lifelong health problems. Because of vaccines, many of these illnesses are now rare.
Vaccines “teach” your body how to defend itself when germs, such as viruses or bacteria, invade it:
- They expose you to a very small, very safe amount of viruses or bacteria that have been weakened or killed.
- Your immune system then learns to recognize and attack the infection if you are exposed to it later in life.
- As a result, you will not become ill, or you may have a milder infection. This is a natural way to deal with infectious diseases.
By focusing on vaccinations, we hope to increase the immunization rates in our community and help stem the rise of vaccine-preventable diseases
- Individualized Consultation and counseling vaccination services
- Vaccination and Certification
- Vaccination service prior to Pre-Post travelling abroad