Surgical Removal of Hemorrhoids –DAY SURGERY PACKAGE
“Advanced Surgical Removal of Hemorrhoids in Day Surgery”
Superior benefits of same-day surgery to remove hemorrhoids (hemorrhoidectomy) include a faster recovery time with shorter hospital stay and a quick return to home on the similar day. Not only causing smaller incisions, but this minimally invasive technique also substantially reduces chances of related complications. It is highly recommended in patients aged less than 45 who have good overall health status presented with internal hemorrhoids 1-2 piles.
Package for Surgical Removal of Hemorrhoids –DAY SURGERY 69,000* THB. No hospitalization is required. Patient can return to home on the same day.
* This price includes surgeon fee but individual pre-surgical preparation cost is excluded.
Keep your bowel movement healthy. Be free of worries. Choose MIS.
Terms & Conditions:
- This price is include operating room, recovery room, medical supply, medicine for the specific operation, surgeon team and anesthesiologist team only.
- This price is include Implant and special medical supply (Specific procedural requirements) .
- This price is include Home medication for the specific operation. (not include the medicine for the underlying)
- Valid from 15 August - 31 December 2019
This Surgery Package does not cover:
- We require the Patient to be evaluated for medical clearance before surgery by an Internal Physician. This is an additional cost.
- This price is not include the Specialist Consultant fee.
- The treatments cost for any patient's underlying or related conditions or complications relating surgery will incur an additional charge, will be the patient responsible. This price is exclude Special medical supply, implants, Laboratory and other investigation.
- This price is not include Pathology, laboratory test and Pathologist charge.
*The hospital reserves the right to make changes to prices without prior notice
For more information: Surgery Center
1st floor, Building D, Bangkok Hospital
Tel : +662 310 3788, +662 310 3002 or 1719 (LOCAL CALLS)