Designed with the Patient in Mind
At Bangkok Hospital, we are always working to continually improve the healthcare payment process.
In addition to seeking new avenues for insured patients to receive guarantees of payment from their
providers, we have also taken a pledge to drive transparent pricing for a wide range of common
surgical procedures with our Fixed Price Packages.
Just as every medical treatment is tailored to meet your specific needs, our fixed price packages are
created with your specific health in mind. Rather than taking a one-size-fits-all approach, we provide
you with a package tailored to your healthcare needs. Following a detailed evaluation of your physical
health, taking into account your age, medical history, and any underlying illnesses, we furnish you
with one set price for your procedure.
Healthcare Planning Made Painless
Hidden fees, unexplained surcharges and exorbitant costs due to unexpected complications can
significantly affect your planned healthcare expenditures. To address this, our growing list of Fixed
Price Packages fully incorporates:
- Pre-operative testing
- Doctor's Fees (Surgeon, Anesthesiologist)
- Operating Room
- Patient Room
- Standard Lab fees
- Take home medications related to surgery
- Selected items related to procedures (e.g. implants for knee replacements)
Many of our surgical packages also include special services for patients flying in for surgery from abroad,
such as special medications or rehabilitation services. For example:
Hip and knee joint replacements include:
- Rehabilitation services to ensure optimal improvement in range of motion before flying home
- Special medications to prevent DVT (clotting in the legs)
Spinal Surgery includes:
- Rehabilitation services to ensure optimal outcomes before flying home
We expect the unexpected
Surgical Packages are a common model for international hospitals, particularly for healthcare facilities that
cater to the growing demand for global healthcare or "medical tourism." But too often the level of exclusions,
terms and conditions can make it difficult to determine the actual cost even after you have been admitted.
At Bangkok Hospital, our Fixed Price Package rates are inclusive of unexpected complications such as:
In other words, if any of the above arise during your treatment, you will not be billed any additional fees for
Furthermore, we have created an outlier policy for unexpected complications not listed above. What this means
is that even if your treatment leads to a far more complicated procedure, for whatever reason, a cap will be
placed and a maximum fee limit will be adhered to, based on your eligibility criteria.
- Fixed pricing program cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions
- Patients must be evaluated by Bangkok Hospital physicians prior to treatment to qualify
- Bangkok Hospital reserves the right to cancel the fixed pricing program if the patient does not disclose
a known underlying condition
To find out if you qualify for a fixed pricing package, please contact the Bangkok Hospital Referral Center
at +662 310 3000 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.